Google
 

19 July, 2007

STRONG AND STRONGER

The opening of market today is very strong and heady, apparently seems to be full of promise. For small investors it is not the time to jump into the frey and fight it out. In stock market parlance there are few words which are ominously true at times. The word come into my mind right now is "Black Friday", many a corrections and slides starts on fridays. Calculated steps are required to stop erosion of capital.
 
But who knows, may be another healthy run like yesterday is in offings. Lots of stocks seems to be attractive right now, every stock seems to be flying high in colours. Last time somebody said "During tide even the deadwood also come to shore."
 
I am persevering in HCL Tech but sold off IDBI, though I had to absorb some loss, but I must keep my smile intact.
 
I have some stock in my mind for today, lets see them in action today
 
Gatewaty Distipark
Idea Cellular
Reliance
Tech Mahindra
 
It sometime fun to see action from gallery, but who wants to miss the real action in the ring.


5, 50, 500, 5000. Store N number of mails in your inbox. Click here.

No comments: