Google
 

24 September, 2007

GREAT MONTHLY RETURN IN STOCK MARKET

It is heartening to see the present Bull Run of Indian Stock Market propelled some stocks to new highs. I have come across the following table in the Paisa Builder portal of IDBI, and found the portal is beautifully designed and many features are free (link here). Only hic-up for me till now, is the charting centre, which is Java based. It look me some time to download the charts, may be connection was slow at that time. The site is worth trying.
I have included the PE of the stocks in the table for our benefit.

The fast moving scripts generally poses a problem to small investors; we tend to book profit as the earliest. Part profit booking is the prescribed method here. I generally take out the cost of my total investment and be safe (i.e. I sell 50% of my holding if the stock appreciates 100% in three month time). One can think about his own way to be in safer position as the volatility of the market will be there for some more time.

Today’s Slogan: Better to be Safer.

No comments: