Google
 

04 June, 2007

HIGH SENSEX

When I have decided to take a plunge in the capital market, Sensex is already at a very high point. There is probably a few notches to go up but a fathom less bottom to touch. Should I defer my investment till sensex come to a comfortable level?


But there are thousands of stock outside Sensex and Nifty. Some of which are still at very attractive price but lack of investors interest make them languish where they are. Investors' skill comes to handy to pick up those mid caps which may attract other investors interest in near term. I know many who invested in this type script but their investment remained dull, only due to lack of market interest, though the scripts have great potential in them.

I have identified a script, "Cummins India" which recently broke free of the stigma of low interest from investors as the volume has picked up. The script have great future, news (news2)shows that.

Yesterdays correction has prompted me to buy 30 numbers of the stok at Rs. 304.80, with brokerage it will come to around Rs. 307.00. I propose to keep the stock for about a month with a view of 20% appreciation. Lets see, I can effort some loss also if it does not come above it within my time.

Do not buy the stock at my reccomendation as I am a novice in the field.

Ciao.

No comments: