Google
 

22 January, 2008

DO NOT BUY: WAIT FOR SOME MORE TIME

The present fall of Indian stock market is so violent and vicious it forced me out of my slumber of so called bloggers block. The sudden and completely unanticipated tanking of the market is the result of many factors and the factors were cumulative. That is the reason of this violent fall trailing with some bloody aftermath after every fall.

I was shivering in front of my computer when I saw the freefall of the market as if there is no bottom, interestingly similar feelings was there when the market was going up at a frenetic pace (my earlier blog). Such wild movement of the market is definitely not good for the small investors.

But market reign supreme. The market is very vindictive in the hands of market operators. Probably it calls for proactive Regulators which do not yield to the stage managed hulla-bol of unscrupulous element.

Probably, after a long time, the market is reinventing value, and discarding momentum. In that case what will be our next logical step to rise like Phoenix from the ashes of our portfolios?
Should we cherry-pick some good mid cap stocks, large cap stocks, dividend paying stock and what not at some attractive price as some experts are dishing out their advice.
(Sometime I can not stand some experts who pose as Mr. Know-all and have some preconceived ideas which in most cases turn out to be wrong, but never accepted it. aka. ONGC, RNRL, L&T haters )

For me sit tight and watch is the best policy for the time being and buy my stock only after the market turns around from the bottom of this abyss.

I am very much sure we have a bull market ahead of us and may be these developments are for the best interest of us.

No comments: